Access by Train
Connect directly from Shinsaibashi Subway Station (North and South Ticket Gates) on the Midosuji Line via underpass.
Access by Car
Daimaru Contract Parking Lot (NPC Nishishinsaibashi 1st Parking, NPC Nishishinsaibashi 2nd Parking)
Use of Usage
9:30 a.m. → 9:00 p.m.
※The parking lot itself is open 24/7.
First Hour...600 yen (tax incl.) Every 30 minutes...300 yen (tax incl.)
|When in-store purchases are over ￥3,000+ in consumer tax but do not exceed ￥30,000||Two hours free of charge|
|When in-store purchases exceed ￥30,000 (tax incl)||Three hours free of charge|
Every 30 minutes following 3 hours will result in a 150 yen fee.
When returning to your vehicle, please present your parking ticket and sales receipt to the parking lot staff. The parking fee procedure will be conducted in conformity with the amount purchased.
- ※However, usage time is limited from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Please keep in mind that the parking lot will be out of service from 9:00 p.m. until 9:30 a.m. the following morning,
- ※Parking is available in the NPC Nishishinsaibashi 1st Parking Lot for vehicles 180cm and smaller.
- ※Parking is available in the NPC Nishishinsaibashi 2nd Parking Lot for vehicles up to 205 cm in size.
- ※It is available for a fee.
- ※There is car model that we cannot use partly.
The NPC Nishishinsaibashi second parking electric car EV charge stands
When come by bicycle; bicycle parking lot (north hall the fourth floor) for exclusive use of Daimaru bicycle
Use of Usage
9:45 a.m. → 8:45 p.m.
It is free regardless of purchase having day or not only for the day.