Address and Telephone Number
〒542-8501 Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Access by Train
We are directly connected to underpass from Osaka Metro Midosuji Line Shinsaibashi Station (the north and south wicket, the south south wicket).
Access by Car
Daimaru Contract Parking Lot (NPC Nishishinsaibashi 1st Parking, NPC Nishishinsaibashi 2nd Parking)
Use of Usage
9:30 a.m. → 9:00 p.m.
- ※The parking lot itself is open 24/7.
First Hour...(inc. tax) As for every after 600 yen 30 minutes...(inc. tax) 300 yen
(inc. tax) Customer of purchase less than 30,000 yen 3,000 yen or more
Free for two hours
(inc. tax) It is customer of purchase 30,000 yen or more
Three hours free of charge
Every 30 minutes following 3 hours will result in a 150 yen fee.
When you are back, at parking lot the first floor of the building counter, please show stationed-in-bike-race ticket and purchase receipt to person in charge. We follow purchase amount of money and go through the procedure.
- ※However, usage time is limited from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Please keep in mind that the parking lot will be out of service from 9:00 p.m. until 9:30 a.m. the following morning,
- ※Parking is available in the NPC Nishishinsaibashi 1st Parking Lot for vehicles 180cm and smaller.
- ※Parking is available in the NPC Nishishinsaibashi 2nd Parking Lot for vehicles up to 205 cm in size.
The NPC Nishishinsaibashi second parking electric car EV charge stands
- ※It is available for a fee.
- ※There is car model that we cannot use partly.
When come by bicycle; bicycle parking lot (north the fourth floor of the hall) for exclusive use of Daimaru bicycle
Use of Usage
9:45 a.m. → 8:45 p.m.
It is free regardless of purchase having day or not only for the day.